Lossing Weight While Maintaining Healthy Lifestyles
Some people think that weight loss program require them to get an expensive gym membership and spend hours in there or not eating their favorite foods. In fact, weight loss plan doesn’t have to be not fun at all. People could spend about 15-30 minutes in a gym or eating their favorite foods, and still lose their weight. The secret lies beneath the lifestyle they choose.
If you’re really committed to lose weight and keep it that way without get back to your old weight, you need to change your lifestyle. Strip off your old lifestyle, and replace it with a much healthier lifestyle so you could wok on your weight loss program without too many efforts. Here are some tips that you can do right away to banish several pounds in your body this month:
1. Walking. Set aside 30 minutes every day to do some walking. Walking could reduce your stress, give you a different point of view of your problems, and keep you healthy. Walking is much more effective than jogging. So, if you don’t like to jog, this is a better alternative for you
Doing the walking or jogging is great for your weight loss program. However, the effectiveness in walking could beat down the jogging. It is because when you walk; you increase your heart rate to a fat-burning level, maintain it that way, and have a long-lasting result. But, when you jogging, your heart rate increasing to the aerobic levels, and will drop as soon as you stopped the activity. That’s why it would be better for you to choose walking than jogging.
2. Get a small portion of your favorite foods. It also suggested that you cut your portion in half, especially the ones like hamburger, french fries, and other greasy food. It’s good for you because the calories in your body will reduce significantly and make your body accustomed to it.
3. Get a good night sleep. If you have a bad habit of sleeping not more than 3 hours per day, you should change it right away. If you have a good night sleep, your body will process the food more efficiently than sitting on a sofa. A good night sleep also gives you more energy to face the next day. Remember, an undisturbed night sleep is much better than none.
4. Reduce your stress. Having a high stress level will interfere your weight loss program and affect your physiological effect. Before you get stressed by looking at a pile of projects on your hands or a long to-do list that needed to be done, organize yourself first. Start tackles what needs to be done one by one, and do it as soon as possible, preferable as soon as you get it. By doing it this way, you could reduce your stress level.
5. Drink plenty of water. Water could help you to detoxify your body from harmful substance, hydrates your cells, and moisture your skin. Besides water, you could drink some green tea or juice that is effective to burn fat.
If you’re in love with caffeine and seems can’t go anywhere without one, make sure you also drink a glass of water along with your cup of coffee. Ask your friend to do the same weight loss program that you have, so you’re both could cheer up each other and keep yourselves on track.